Sunday, January 9, 2011

Signs Of Skin Cancer More Condition_symptoms A dream come true

9 years ago I got an interesting question to the FAQ section of my website: " How would you like your cell phone ?." At that time and given the technical limitations of the time I started to dream, but to dream in earnest: " I want my cell phone is an extension of my computer, more, I want my cell phone is my computer, I have enough storage capacity for all my digital content, I want a fast and efficient processor, I have enough RAM to run multiple tasksat a time and want all the time connected to the Internet. " At that time my phone was a Nokia 8260 that only had a couple of simple games and a limited agenda.

This dream has been growing since then, the Palm terminal gave the first warning, then the BlackBerry took the next step and had a watershed with the iPhone. Today that dream is a reality, I present the brand new Motorola Atrix 4G.

Motorola Atrix 4G

This new generation phone was introduced last week at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas, United States, it is a Sma rtphone on steroids. Is a terminal inside carries a dual-core processor at 1GHz with 1 GB of RAM , a 4-inch at 960x540 px resolution internal 16 GB storage expandable to 32 GB with MicroSD memory. also has a 5 MPx camera with flash LED technology with the ability to record video at 720p, and of course, could not miss a VGA front camera for video similar to a traditional webcam .

Motorola Atrix 4G

And most importantly because it has virtually unlimited connectivity with Bluetooth, WiFi and HSPA +. This is guaranteed to be connected to the Internet at all times.

On the software with the operating system from Google: Android (based on Linux kernel ) version 2.2 and with it an almost endless list of applications through the Android Market where Clients range from Twitter and Facebook, via office automation suites to augmented reality applications.

However, for the most demanding, these numbers may seem average, according to the wave of smartphones that have flooded the market since the advent of 3G iPhone , through the NeOne xus or HTC Evo 4G, but there are two distinguishing features that bring this phone to sleep raised at the beginning of this post: a multimedia dock and a laptop dock .

The Motorola HD Multimedia Dock was established as a basis for telephone connections in addition to connecting a screen or TV (like the Motorola Droid X) can bind to a keyboard and a traditional mouse. That is, the phone becomes a desktop computer in every sense of the word, with all the advantages it brings. CH

TMLXC For its part, Motorola

Laptop Dock is a laptop with 11.6 inch screen keyboard, touchpad, speakers and battery with 8 hours of supply, no hard drive, no processor, no graphics card without RAM, without any of that, only USB ports, but with the possibility of connecting the 4G Atrix to cover all the above functions.

Awesome If No, we're talking about benefits that years ago were only available to high-end equipment, including desktop. From my humble point of view, this is the first step for the PC as we know it dies after about 5 a & amp; about girls; years. This is the future

today, Motorola has given us a taste of what will be the computer equipment in the following years, now known as smartphones, netbooks, laptops and desktops sooner or later merged into a concept that is physically more like 4G Atrix than the Macbook Air. With this reference I would like to get to 2050 to see what the PC at the time. Finally, what my dream was fulfilled? Yes, but all day I dream something different, because that's what dreams are made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment