Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diabetes Complications More Condition_symptoms Willing to pay

Both
speaks of piracy in the world that it is redundant to bring up the subject in a simple blog like mine. But I received a thought in my mind that I would like to share.

I see a commercial on TV where does Alex Lora (of the Tri) and another guy saying "If I were a taco would you pay me ..." of course, but also cited other mundane phrase internet: "If you can not buy, then download it."

Recently Apple, Inc. has launched an application store for your platform Mac OS X Snow Leopard (on) much like the App Store co Devicerriendo iOS (iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad), where anyone with a credit card, debit or prepaid iTunes can buy / download software via the internet, some are surprised and think panacea for the applications, but it's nothing new, GNU Linux and Ubuntu in particular have something like this: repository, Apple obviously unlike those of Canonical are free and free.

Mac App Store

However, as applications from the App Store, the Mac App Store have a cost if they help and are of quality, free leave much to be desired or are just demos, but I read in a very popular blog speaking in the first dOur company sales were sold a million applications, yes sir: 1,000,000 for programs, some free others cost. Suppose that each app costs an average (for that to compensate for free) 1 USD, 12 pesos, then during the first day of Apple's business generated a $ 1 million, if you dear reader or I generĂ¡ramos a business of this magnitude (one million one million products sold or services offered), believe me, for the third day be retired on a beach in the Mexican Pacific .

That gives us an interesting idea: people are willing to pay for software, unemploymentburse money for applications, take that road before you buy a pirated program or "cracked", but if it is of quality. I myself used to the free software I paid several dollars for Apple applications because they are quality and useful on the platform above.

But if we come to an inferior, low quality and exorbitant prices of some company as the U.S. Northwest then criticize us not to seek alternative routes, although falling into the illegal. Would you pay $ 150 for Microsoft Office 2010?

0 comments:

Post a Comment