Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ontario Licence Plates Boat Trailer Dear Friends

Hahaha pss drama after the discovery that I had movie xD Dear Friends gave me the task of searching and quickly found it on Crunchyroll : 3 by Cat Street have to wait until someone deigns to make subs: S but as my fandom is satisfied with both drama and film I've seen these days: D awww fucking geek and otaku that I am and I suck and re-mamo XDDDD why this movie is here again another Dramon LOL but this does not summarize all = P are only my opinions, views, criticisms, blowjobs and other:)

C
HTMLXC


Rina The story is about a pretty girl castor, proud, very self-centered, is the queen of parties and clubs, is highly sought after by the boys, always very sure of itself, create you can always get more besides herself and is very pretty and is a social celebrity in the clubs and nightlife. With Rina there is only one small problem: He has no friends, because, she says, are not needed. For Rina a friend is something she can use and discard when she wants and that friends are only for that: For use. Rina's life revolves in this way until one day he learns he has cancer and his life changes radically.



In general everything is a drama. Rina when hospitalized "made" friends with a girl of 7 years: S Rina not very interested in friendship with the small, but is pressured by the insistence of the little girl innocent : S This struck me the most awwww \u0026lt;3 the girl so extremely happy that for the first time I had a friend) that throughout his life has lived in hospitals because of their disease S: Rina then learns that his little friend has cancer and when, shortly after she learns that she suffers from the same disease. Lamentablement the little girl died a short time) and unfortunately it was after the fight started to having affection for the tiny DD: Rina it also became more emotional and more with idea that was going to die soon as his little friend: S




Truth reactionary any differently to such news S: Rina's reaction was violent, negative , beating and cursing left and right D: For Rina, who always got what she wanted, it was horrible and could not now go to the same places as before, stopped frequenting centros night and had to get away 100% of them. While she was in hospital also another friend, Maki (: and Rina which earned him a peanut if tipa Reverend was there or not LOL and aww over time you will have affection Rina (: and is realizing what really is a friend Rina T__T then want to commit suicide when he learns that going to have to say goodbye to her DD boobs, as if they were not extracted were not able to stop cancer cells S , and discovered that Maki is masochistic o_o and shows that to endure the pain, it is cut in the arms LOL and she wants to "share" the pain she and Rina with a knife embedded in his chest DD: or omgg is this is friendship T__Tof good or masochism good, no mamen xD At first I wondered that Maki was so stuck in the hospital every day S: up to reveal that Maki is ill and suffers from a rare disease it will paralyze the muscles (something like Ikeuchi Aya of 1 liter of tears, i think: S) and Rina there that it should not feel like "omggg I suffer, I suffer, nobody cares and I feel mueroooo me! "and decides to be strong (: and he realizes that, while Maki is suffering much more than her, Maki remains optimistic, smiling and well cool xD Rina putting herself before):




Although in general, I think the most awwww was when Rina was going to bed with the nightclub DJ S: and he confesses his feelings and Rina and her breasts had been removed S: and by Rina first time he felt attracted to someone really sentimental and the guy was attracted too sentimental, not only physically D: Rina asked "if I was missing a leg, yet , I want to? "and he answered yes, and also asks:" And if I were in an accident and my face was deformed, I still want to? "AND THE VERY FUCKING BACK Answer YES A DD: Rina tries to sleepwith, to feel "safe" that the body accepts it has, but ... omg ... the bastard comes out with: I'm sorry D: BONE BLOWJOBS! MAMADAAAAAAAAAAS!! D: alaa Rina felt so sorry for not suck T__T net, there almost cried D: control bone to break that damn fag!!




the end, the final pss happy (: at least Rina Rina LOL although it was well fucking cocksucker, or rump with people and did many bad things, managed to save from cancer, Maki ran but not so lucky S: the disease has no cure and will be attached to a bed for eternity until the end of his days S: Rina feelsnow the duty of helping others and becomes an apprentice nurse and agrees to be open 24 hours with Maki as much as she was when I need Rina (: At the end of the film we see a well Rina, who help others without expecting anything in return, to be forgotten Rina parties, alcohol and sex. Maki unfortunately died a few years and Rina continues its nursing profession.




The happy ending is relatively S: Rina but was glad that he was given a second chance (: I think we all deserve second chances and she deserved it, after what kind of stopped andsa way bone is not worth mothers, very fucking step D: Rina inche I loved when he went to the clubs bitch bone XDD LOL omgg all greeted her on the street, bone, known super tipa XDDD seriously want to be like her (: go to the clubs and everybody knows me, this chick blowjob XDDD Keiko's performance I loved it: D enseriooo the amooo \u0026lt;3 with this and I had enough to know that I want see more movies of her: D but never rebajaré me to see the live action Sailor Moon Sailor Mars where does that only dead LOLOL: DDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment