Friday, September 5, 2008

Alpine Connection Diagram My cel is that I am again: Ghei and elegant: 3

wing vane lately things just come LOL I bought and they gave me stuff: D is the most interesting thing has happened in my life LOL I have not had much to tell: D I think the maximum that has happened has been in school LOL but really are things that become important after a few hours = P so that the school does not have much: D I have come to assume the new purchase yesterday \u0026lt;3

MI NEW CEL


And since I'm well fucking Webon take the image from the internet = P I had no chance to take photo click LOLOL okay nice: D what amooooo \u0026lt;3 you expand the memory up to 2Gig: Either this is a cel Movistar: D to replace the other movistar feito I had (remember that I dropped to the toilet? ... pss to replace that xD) and after almost 5 years with that cel finally LOL pss I bought a yeeeiii supplant it: D and I'm bringing my cel telcel: 3 hahaha and I compreti to [info] vainillalatte that would not be like those who bring a thousand nacos phones on the belt = P I always bring in the bag: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment