Friday, June 11, 2010

General Anxiety Disorder More Condition_symptoms Some phones come with memories CHINESE corrupt ......

Hi all I'm jerry

Juvenal, Expert on mobile phones and phones in Tacna, Peru

celular, chino,

The Today's post is sgte: Viewing

cell called "China", those that cost $ 250 to more soles, if teams are good buys, but there's something I've noticed looking at some that I brought for review

According to some customers, to put some MP3 music on memory, he went So suddenly some unusual signs (that is why the memory that comes with Chinese characters thatWindows OS does not recognize).

I put mp3 music on memory, then check and I noticed with surprise that the music I came out as broken, remove the memory and put it in another phone and came out the same flaw ...

so take my conclusions:

CHINESE REPORTS,

the 1st has to be formatted and then use them, since there is information that can be corrupted. Format the 2nd

memory in the Chinese team.

the 3rd put music in MyMusic folder on your phone (only in MP3 format), try using the player. Ok ready




you think of the Chinese cellular Are Bad A good buy low lifetime are More good age or younger are not


doubt, call on this Blog

Thanks.



0 comments:

Post a Comment