Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Coping With Depression More Condition_symptoms Farewell to metroflog, Hi5, and all those mamaditas fotolog? : (

Hahahaha, I do not think the net to close any of it lol but just wanted to comment: D I was listening on the news who were mentioning that they wanted to close: S but did not hear that at school lol but a friend told me that according to this the kidnapped hire hackers to find addresses for the metroflogs, Hi5 and those mamaditas: O I have a lot of these mamaditas and do not think it fair lol I love my metro, __, and who were claiming that according to this in Veracruz kidnapped two boys that found and knew where they lived through their metroflogs: O but maybe guys were giving very accurate data of their homes: S the friend who told me I was so scared she told me she and her Hi5 and hill your metroFLOGLololololol that already makes me a lot xD pss

And also post to bring them a pretty good test: O where questions of the things I like and that if he answers correctly xDD pss mean I concentrated well: O and if you go wrong pss mean I do not know as well as thought: (well, DEN CLICK TO GO TO THE TEST!

Just now review the responses of test: O and cache to it Germamado LOL where did it twice first and then gets 30 points and 90 points lololololol'll have to reclaim that gets 30 the first time> __> and the first place is not what he is: S but the 100 points LOLOL bag has to be a fan 83 secret or a kidnapper hehe ~ lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment