Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Autism Spectrum Disorder More Condition_symptoms Que onda inche people: D

Genteee hi: D here a post to congratulate [info] mishiru for his birthday this past day 21 \u0026lt;3 that was 20 years: O but pss I walked a little sick: S well, not presisamente sick, I've had a horrible headache: S and pss I have had no desire to be on the pc: (Also come to meet with pictures of bouquet of roses he gave me xDD Germamado also gave me her take picture of the Teddy gave me: 3



Happy beer-day, Hunya ~
're sexier than josefa wall and together ~










Al pig will stretch their arms and legs \u0026lt;3 so you take two photos: one where D has long arms and short legs and over the opposite personally like xDD just put your arms longer than the legs: 3 I like it more as seen \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment